Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Friday, December 5, 2008
We are moving tomorrow and because of our mutual lack of preperation I will not have internet until Tuesday Dec 9th. I will miss all of you, don't do anything exciting without me and wish me lots of luck!and just cause I love all of you so much, another picture of the puppy!!!
1. Would you bang your neighbour? No Way, college kids are too imature and crazy ladies aren't my thing!
3. Where are you? Work, wish I was packing
5. The last person you held hands with? My Hubby....Last night in bed while snuggling with the new pup.
8. Do you carve pumpkins every year? My anniversary is halloween so it sometimes gets forgotten
10. Color of your shirt? Pink and see thru stripped
11. I'm always... Tired
12. Who's on speed dial 2? 4? 6?Hubby, Thing One, and Ex in that order
13. Honestly, how many people do you have feelings for? Love like lust, 1- love with all my heart, lots.
15. Good advice if you ever go camping? Bring a shovel and don't let thing 1 see you walk away with it!
16. Are you a bad influence? Not any more
18. Would you do anything for someone else? Yes, in a heartbeat.
20. Have you ever been called a bitch? all the time!
21. Have you ever been called a slut? not to my face.....
22. What is your ringtone? No one by alicia keys.
24. Are your grades good? I don't need to worry about
25. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out? Hate is a very strong word. Will I bore people? more than likely....
27. Whose page did you visit last? It's me penelope
28. Last time you went out to lunch? Today
32. Do you want one? More, more, more
34. What did you do last night? Packed up for moving to our new house tonight....
37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library? Crazy Train.....hahahahahaha
38. iPod or Zune? ipod 180gig
39. Do you watch Family Guy regularly? i hate peter but yes I watch it because my husband thinks it is hysterical.
40. King of the Hill? no.
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often? Not often, but every once in awhile you need filler...
42. What's the last thing you bought? Cigarettes
44. Do you ever sing obnoxiously in the shower? obnoxiously, all the time...in the shower not so much
45. What's in your CD player right now? Isobel Campbell.
46. What's your favorite movie? Legend with Mia and TOm
50. Do you play any instruments? Flute in H.S.
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? nope
54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? nope
56. Do you have a job? Yes, thankfully.
58. What are you doing right now besides this survey? working...kind of.
59. Last place you went for vacation? Arizona Grand Resort
60. Favorite number? I don't have one.
61. Physics or chemistry? Neither, Literature
64. R-rated or G-rated movies? actually probably G
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars? HArry Baby!!!
67. Fly or road trip? Depends how much time I have.
69. What's your favorite Disney movie? Alice in wonderLand
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
As I type this I have a five pound ball of terror sitting on my lap chewing on my belt buckle, Eevee is an absolutly lovely child, she pees and poops when told and MOSTLY outside, she sleeps all the way through the night albiet on my head, and eats solid food at a mere 8 weeks old. Needless to say (then don't say it right!) Our family is absolutley enamored.
On another note, instead of closing on our new house on the 12th we are closing today and should have the keys by Friday...we have not even started packing yet, although I have been collecting boxes since we put in the offer. We are moving in this weekend...anybody wanna get paid to pack up my house while I go to work the rest of the week? Oh and the 20 loads of laundry and dishes that need to be done, ya you could do those to....kthxbye!! I am so excited I just can't even begin to explain...I will never have to move again. I counted once and between my parents and my two ex- husbands I have moved a total of 24 times since I was old enough to start counting/remembering.
One lsat thing...I HATE MY JOB. Enough said. Love and kisses to all Hope your week is as good as mine is shaping up to be!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
So it took us two days of hugs and smooching little puppy lips but she finally decided to share her name with us. Internet meet our little Evee....
Thing one, thing two, and Knuckles are all so happy....well so am I but you know....the puppy was for the kids...lol I love her. Off to the Vet today, she came with a health guarantee but only if we take her in to see the Vet within 48 hours of purchase. Sounds like I bought a pair of shoes not a dog. So tell me what you think? Is it the best christmas present ever....I think so!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. Feign deafness. This bothers your teen when she is trying to ask for something. And believe me, the only time she'll talk to you is when she is trying to ask for something.
2. Agree with everything she says. "Yes, dear, I am horrible." "No, dear, I don't understand." For the love of God, do not try to reason with said teen. Therein lies madness.
3. Do not attempt to engage your teen in lighthearted chat. The withering glare you will receive would make Medusa seem friendly.
4. Try not to hang out with friends whose teens seem to be perfect. It's too painful.
5. If your teen continues to act particularly unpleasant, leave his/her name and number at the local military recruiter's office. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Wish me luck, updates soon...
- Our new house passed the inspection and everything is progressing beautifully.
- THE PUPPY (self explanatory)
- My children are healthy and happy and unconditionally wonderful all around.
- I have a husband that I love and puts up with ALL my nonsense(so he must love me...right?)
- I have a JOB ( not easy to come by these days if you don't already have one.)
- I enjoy (mostly) the people I work with, which is good since I have to spend a lot of time with them...)
- The weather here in Tucson is FANTASTIC right now.
- Our friends D&A (for now, I will have to come up with nicknames for them soon) had us over for dinner Sat. night and we realized the new house is less than 10 minutes from theirs. we currently live almost 1/2 hour from them and can't wait to see them more often.
- Wordless Wed...... THE PUPPY
XX.....see you soon!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
*Thing one has a science experiment to do (mento's and diet soda...yay!)....
*Thing two has a birthday party.....
*We are going to dinner with friends we haven't seen in months....
*the first three bullets are all occurring simultaneously and we have yet to figure out how two people are supposed to be in three places at one time.....
* I get to drink some wine tonight....
*oh and the puppy.....14 DAYS!!!!!! I can't wait!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
On a more happy note, Go Barack!
And for W.W. I give you......Nada
I am not on my PC so I will try to remember later, xoxo
Friday, October 31, 2008
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me smile,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.
I love the way you touch me,
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.
I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I will love you forever
With all of my heart.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
On a happier note tomorrow (Halloween) is our third anniversary! We are checking into one of the fabulous Tucson resorts for the night. Champagne and chocolate strawberries upon check in, five star dinner and a huge marble bathtub for dessert;)I can't wait. This will be the first year we have a sitter for all 3 children so we can do something for our anniversary instead of something for Halloween. I can't decide what to wear, well I know what I am wearing AFTER dinner, just not TO dinner, should I go with the LBD or should I go for color? ARGH!! anyhoo..I probably won't be around this weekend because after we check out of the Resort, thing one has a soccer game and there is also another Art fair on Sunday and I Will be keeping other peoples children occupied while the parents spend lots of money(hopefully on my mother's painting's). Love to you hope your weekend is fun and I will see ya on Monday!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your significant other? Frankie
3. Your hair? Shoulders
4. Your mother? Artist
5. Your father? Passed
6. Your favorite thing? Napping
7. Your dream last night? None?
8. Your favorite drink? Wine!
9. Your dream/goal?retirement
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? volunteer
12. Your fear? Alone
13. Where do you want to be in six years? safe
14. What you're not? outspoken
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? Boobs
17. Where you grew up? Kentucky
18. The last thing you did? Fax
19. What are you wearing? Black
20. Favorite gadget? iPod
21. Your pets? Chihuahuas
22. Your computer? awesome
23. Your mood? Grumpy
24. Missing someone? babies
25. Your car? Thirsty
26. Something you're not wearing? skirt?
27. Favorite store? Alloy
28. Like someone? most
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? days?
Friday, October 17, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A man found a cocoon of a butterfly.
One day a small opening appeared.
He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours
as it struggled to squeeze its body through the tiny hole.
Then it stopped, as if it couldn't go further.
So the man decided to help the butterfly.
He took a pair of scissors and
snipped off the remaining bits of cocoon.
The butterfly emerged easily but
it had a swollen body and shriveled wings.
The man continued to watch it,
expecting that any minute the wings would enlarge
and expand enough to support the body,
In fact the butterfly spent the rest of its life
It was never able to fly.
What the man in his kindness
and haste did not understand:
The restricting cocoon and the struggle
required by the butterfly to get through the opening
was a way of forcing the fluid from the body
into the wings so that it would be ready
for flight once that was achieved.
Sometimes struggles are exactly
what we need in our lives.
Going through life with no obstacles would cripple us.
We will not be as strong as we could have been
and we would never fly.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
So I know I haven't been writing much, I have a lot going on, doctor appointments nearly 2 times a week. I have a condition called Adenomyosis.I also have severe headache's that they think may or may not be migraine and may or may not be tension. I also found out today that a lump that I found about 6 months to a year ago on my scalp MAY be a tumor, it could also just be a cyst.... because it is on my scalp they can not take it out in the Dr's office, it has to be taken out in the OR and I have to be Knocked out...I HATE being knocked out! Can you say Stressed out....so instead of venting I have been hiding...anybody else do this? I have decided to post some pictures of things that make me happy...enjoy!!!
The first one is me and thing 1 & 2 a couple weekends ago...still summer, the second one was taken by my talented daughter of my handsome son and the third pic is thing 1 & 2 when they are at their best and behaving and loving each other...oh how I wish it was always this way! Until next time....kbye
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
You Are A Peanut
You are popular, even with people who tend to have picky taste.
Kids love you, as do dogs. From rednecks to snobs, most people have a place for you in their hearts.
As popular as you are, there are some people who can't be near you.
Don't take it too personally. There's just a few people you rub the wrong way.
This is really quite cute, the funny thing is ...For most of her childhood I called thing 1 peanut because she was always butting into conversations where she had no right...peanut gallery..get it. For years it infuriated her. Actually one of my favorite, but sadly never accomplished, Halloween costumes for the whole family was picture frames with peanut portraits painted on them with holes cut for our heads...the family going as..."The peanut gallery" ...what do you think...Funny huh?!?We are leaving today!!!! YEAH!!!!I am so Frickin excited I can hardly wait. the day seems to be speeding by too which is awesome, usually when you are waiting for something the day creeps, not so today. I am super busy and WOW I just can't wait. The only thing that sucks is it is supposed to rain all weekend, keep your fingers crossed for us that we get some hours of sunshine so we can ride the amazing 8 storey water slides and bake or brains by the beautiful blue wave pool. Love ya!!! See ya on Tuesday!! Peace out.
Monday, August 25, 2008
We are going to Phoenix this weekend to stay at a resort/spa I think we are going to have a blast. It is just Frankie and thing 1 and 2 and myself, knuckles was going to come with us but as punishment for his little incident at school last week we decided that his not joining us would be proper punishment that wouldn't punish us all. When you ground a child like knuckles from TV, no one can watch TV because he doesn't care what he is watching as long as he is watching....we call it TOBO.....TV On, Brain Off...all you moms out there know exactly what I mean, so in essence it punishes us all because the TV has to remain off otherwise he is glued to it. Anyway I am going to try to take a nap before Frankie gets home and I will chat with you all later....bye internet....MUAH!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Frankie..."Hello, yeah, you're kidding right , no, okay I'll be there soon."
Apparently knuckles tells his teacher at parks and rec that he has a grenade in his backpack and he is planning on blowing up the entire school and everyone in it.
The school evacuates and calls 911, keep in mind that knuckles is only 6 years old and even though he has a very vivid imagination probably doesn't even know what a real grenade would look like.
Long story short our son has been suspended from after school daycare. Can you say taking zero tolerance too far.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
One of my favorite quotes by John Mayer...(unfortunately)