Thursday, October 30, 2008

The great search.....

So Frankie and I have been looking for a house.... We have physically looked at about 20 houses so far, I never imagined that there would be so so many houses in our price range. We found a house that we both liked and decided it would be a good idea to have pa-pa come check it out since he is a structural engineer. Shot down our dreams. Starting all over from square one...I am so very tired.
On a happier note tomorrow (Halloween) is our third anniversary! We are checking into one of the fabulous Tucson resorts for the night. Champagne and chocolate strawberries upon check in, five star dinner and a huge marble bathtub for dessert;)I can't wait. This will be the first year we have a sitter for all 3 children so we can do something for our anniversary instead of something for Halloween. I can't decide what to wear, well I know what I am wearing AFTER dinner, just not TO dinner, should I go with the LBD or should I go for color? ARGH!! anyhoo..I probably won't be around this weekend because after we check out of the Resort, thing one has a soccer game and there is also another Art fair on Sunday and I Will be keeping other peoples children occupied while the parents spend lots of money(hopefully on my mother's painting's). Love to you hope your weekend is fun and I will see ya on Monday!

1 comment:

ms. bliss said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
have a wonderful weekend!