Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today's activities...

*So we are having the inspection done on the new house today.....
*Thing one has a science experiment to do (mento's and diet soda...yay!)....
*Thing two has a birthday party.....
*We are going to dinner with friends we haven't seen in months....
*the first three bullets are all occurring simultaneously and we have yet to figure out how two people are supposed to be in three places at one time.....
* I get to drink some wine tonight....
*oh and the puppy.....14 DAYS!!!!!! I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Chris Cactus said...

Gotta say, I'm a little worn out just reading that.

Nikki Nielson said...

Hey Alex, I am glad that you left a comment on my blog. It is good to see that you are doing good. That little puppy is so cute I can't wait until we live in a house and can have a pet!