Friday, November 28, 2008
So it took us two days of hugs and smooching little puppy lips but she finally decided to share her name with us. Internet meet our little Evee....
Thing one, thing two, and Knuckles are all so happy....well so am I but you know....the puppy was for the kids...lol I love her. Off to the Vet today, she came with a health guarantee but only if we take her in to see the Vet within 48 hours of purchase. Sounds like I bought a pair of shoes not a dog. So tell me what you think? Is it the best christmas present ever....I think so!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
1. Feign deafness. This bothers your teen when she is trying to ask for something. And believe me, the only time she'll talk to you is when she is trying to ask for something.
2. Agree with everything she says. "Yes, dear, I am horrible." "No, dear, I don't understand." For the love of God, do not try to reason with said teen. Therein lies madness.
3. Do not attempt to engage your teen in lighthearted chat. The withering glare you will receive would make Medusa seem friendly.
4. Try not to hang out with friends whose teens seem to be perfect. It's too painful.
5. If your teen continues to act particularly unpleasant, leave his/her name and number at the local military recruiter's office. Remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Wish me luck, updates soon...
- Our new house passed the inspection and everything is progressing beautifully.
- THE PUPPY (self explanatory)
- My children are healthy and happy and unconditionally wonderful all around.
- I have a husband that I love and puts up with ALL my nonsense(so he must love me...right?)
- I have a JOB ( not easy to come by these days if you don't already have one.)
- I enjoy (mostly) the people I work with, which is good since I have to spend a lot of time with them...)
- The weather here in Tucson is FANTASTIC right now.
- Our friends D&A (for now, I will have to come up with nicknames for them soon) had us over for dinner Sat. night and we realized the new house is less than 10 minutes from theirs. we currently live almost 1/2 hour from them and can't wait to see them more often.
- Wordless Wed...... THE PUPPY
XX.....see you soon!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
*Thing one has a science experiment to do (mento's and diet soda...yay!)....
*Thing two has a birthday party.....
*We are going to dinner with friends we haven't seen in months....
*the first three bullets are all occurring simultaneously and we have yet to figure out how two people are supposed to be in three places at one time.....
* I get to drink some wine tonight....
*oh and the puppy.....14 DAYS!!!!!! I can't wait!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
On a more happy note, Go Barack!
And for W.W. I give you......Nada
I am not on my PC so I will try to remember later, xoxo