Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whoa(is that how you spell it?) is me....

I did it, I started and finished in one day!!! I have never before been so efficient at Christmas shopping, I can't tell you what I bought because Thing 1 and Thing 2 know about this Blog, IDK if they actually read it but it is a fav on their explorer list. I even bought something for the SCB, that ought to make her feel bad(probably not), I need a couple more things for Knuckles but for the most part his Dad is responsible for that. Oh and my little brother, but I know what I am getting him, just have to wait for the next paycheck. Anybody else finished, anybody  wanna come and help me wrap? The sucky thing is everything has to be wrapped by tomorrow afternoon because Knuckles comes to spend his 3.5 days with us. The tree is up, the menu is planned, the presents are bought, no lights on the outside of the house but only because we can't find an electrical outlet...lol. All of that, it is even remotely cold here but I still just don't feel it. Bah-Humbug? Not really, just scared I think, I have never hosted before and I think I am worried about disappointing....

1 comment:

ms. bliss said...

merry ho ho!!!

smooches