Monday, August 25, 2008

Catch me if you can...

I am beat, I had to help Granny with a yard sale this weekend. So during the week I normally get up at 5:15 am to go to work...this weekend the yard sale started at 7 and she wanted me there at 7 so no sleeping in. I was up at 6am both Sat. and Sun. I can't believe that I didn't get anything around the house done either. I believe only one load of laundry got done. Our dumb college neighbors had a party Friday night and they weren't so bad but the noise they were making was enough to upset the dos who decided it was a smashing good Idea to bark all night long..... never enough sleep...I am sure I could sleep for the next three straight years and still not sleep enough.
We are going to Phoenix this weekend to stay at a resort/spa I think we are going to have a blast. It is just Frankie and thing 1 and 2 and myself, knuckles was going to come with us but as punishment for his little incident at school last week we decided that his not joining us would be proper punishment that wouldn't punish us all. When you ground a child like knuckles from TV, no one can watch TV because he doesn't care what he is watching as long as he is watching....we call it TOBO.....TV On, Brain Off...all you moms out there know exactly what I mean, so in essence it punishes us all because the TV has to remain off otherwise he is glued to it. Anyway I am going to try to take a nap before Frankie gets home and I will chat with you all later....bye internet....MUAH!

No comments: