Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weird pregnancy dreams....

Mary had the fantastic idea to share funny or weird pregnancy dreams, mine goes a little something like this....
I am laying on the delivery room table and my legs are up in the stirrups, I can see the doctors head in between my legs and my husband at the time is standing beside me holding my hand counting 1...2...3...4...we all remember the drill. The lights over head are bright and hot I feel as if the entire world is trying to squeeze out through my 19 year old vajay...and I am generally just scared out of my mind, with one last push the doctor stands up victorious and says "Congratulations Mrs. M It a girl" and my husband promptly says " Holy shit sweetheart you just gave birth to Quatto" Little back story for those of you who don't know who Quatto is, a little movie starring the Governor of California had recently come out called Total recall and the leader of the rebel army was an alien named Quatto who lived inside a mans stomach... I'm sure if you can search you tube and find his one appearance in the movie but I am at work and don't have access to streaming media (sorry)....Long story short...too late... my worst fear was that when my daughter was born she was going to resemble Quatto from the movie Total Recall....Funny or not the only other dreams I had while pregnant were the requisite cheating husband dreams...lol

No comments: