Thursday, November 20, 2008

Please help....

I got this from DELMER and I couldn't help but share, even if you can't help, pass it on to everyone you know so maybe they can! I don't believe in fighting wars we don't need to be involved in but I FULLY support our boys who do. I try to keep quite about strong issues or should I say beliefs, (I didn't even know my husband was a republican until voting day when the little lady said..."dinner discussions must be interesting with one rep. and one demo...") because I think as personal opinions ...they should stay just that. Personal.I have a question.... has anyone else noticed how the blogging community is or has become so focused on politics? I didn't start reading blogs because I was interested in other peoples political opinions...I started reading to find people with my same problems and such. I started writing my OWN blog because it is a nice way to vent and talk to people and feel close(but not too close) to others as I don't make friends very easily. I know this is stream of consciousness but I am venting, humor me.  I enjoy hearing about others days and knowing I am not the only one who occasionally wants to strangle my teenage kids (I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART) even though I never really would.... Can we start getting back to our lives and leave politics alone, or alone until he makes a mistake at least....
 
That is all...for now. I am sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean it personally to anyone in particular as we all seem slightly obsessed right now. Hopefully this does not change any ones mind about whether or not they still read my blog, I don't have enough friends yet to go pissing everyone off. I love all of you and I am just venting.
 
xoxo
 

No comments: