Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Not the story,, my life....

Today I have accepted that I have a problem, I have no control over myself. Well no self control...those are two totally different things! I hope everyone had a great time at Blog her, maybe if they ever throw one on the west coast I will be able to show up. Went in for my final appointment today, I basically had knee surgery so they could tell me the can not fix my problem as it is my kneecaps. To be precise I have floating meniscus'(menisci?, meniscus's) both knees anyhow. This is an incurable thing leads to severe in both knees. The Dr. claims this condition is usually caused by height and weight and exercise issues., but since i am 6'2" and 155lbs and walk some, not a lot. He gave me a script for Vicoden and said "deal". I get to go back to work on the 4th of august.....Yeah, the last few days have almost called me from boredom. I haven't been to work in a month and a half. My job is extremely boring but apparently I enjoy it more than I thought.
Back to my total lack of self-control, I don't want to get into it right now so I will save it for the next post. I love all of you and will write again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poke,poke,poke

Sparky said...

poke poke poke