Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wowie Zowie,,,,,

So much has happened since Sunday, for those of you who follow me on Twitter you probably know kind of whats going on. Leaving out the gory details...Saturday night I went out with a girlfriend and got shitty drunk and didn't make it home until 4:30 in the morning. Sunday morning my husband put some clothes in a garbage bag packed up his PS3 and promptly left my sorry ass. i slept and wallowed in my own misery most of the day on Sunday and about 5 or 6pm he came over to talk. we chatted for a couple hours and I thought things were going better and when he made a move on me I assumed he was thinking he was coming back....yeah not so much. he had sex with me then picked up and left.
While you digest that I am going to mull Monday around in my head and will pick up tomorrow where I stopped today.
Sweetness and love
Alex

No comments: