Monday, June 29, 2009

Kind of a meme.....

I got this off of Charm School's blog and I found it just right, what kind of friends do you have? Unfortunatley I don't have too many of any of them right now.
 
  • Acquaintances. These are the people that I speak to randomly, when we are thrown together in some sort of a social situation.
  • Friends. These are the people that I can speak to on a whim, without having to have some sort of a social situation to pull us together.
  • Good Friends. These are the people that I can go to and I'm pretty sure that they can be depended upon to pull me out from underneath my little black rain cloud.
  • Great Friends. These are the people that I can go to and I'm sure that they can be depended upon to pull me out from underneath my little black rain cloud and would keep my secrets for me.  If I paid them enough, they'd even watch my kids for me if I needed them to.
  • Best Friends. These are the people that I can go to and I'm 100% positively certain that they can be depended upon to pull me out from underneath my little black rain cloud.  These people can be counted on through thick and thin to lift my spirits, keep my secrets and will wonder why I didn't ask them first instead of scrambling to find someone else to babysit (provided they are geographically able to assist me in that).  I'm lucky enough that I have (according to me) two of these.
  • Bestest Friend. Words can't even describe how much having this kind of friend means to me.
I think I have 1 Good Friend and a few Friends.

No comments: