Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl??

Is anyone else surprised by the fact that the Cardinals actually made it? I don't normally watch football, but Frankie and I had a great idea, DVR the game and watch it later but fast forward thru the game and just watch the comercials and half time.

I am currently sitting on my couch with my new PINK laptop!! I love it, it is a Sony Vaio and it is the prettiest shade of pink i think ever!!!

Thing one and I are going to see Katy Perry tomorrow night at the U of A, I am so excited. It has been awhile since i went to a concert. I believe the last concert I saw was The Cure up in Phoenix last year. Took thing one and thing two to that one as well...thing two hates Katy though so we are not going to drag him with us.

I have been fighting this stupid illness for awhile, I have lost 20 pounds in a month and a half. I can't sleep and my headaches are not getting any better. less frequent but damn if I am going to be miserable....

Well I am off to watch some funny commercials. love ya...

No comments: