Thursday, February 5, 2009

La...La....La

Life is interesting sometimes..... do you ever get the feeling that you have done it all before, how about the first time you meet someone and you swear you have met their male/female twin.... I am having one of those days. I took the day off of work because I hurt my dumb ass yesterday and spent the first half of the morning at the occupational health office, while there I sat next to a woman who was having a conversation with her cell phone, she was talking about someone who I know from a long time ago...like high school. I did not know the woman sitting there but she was talking about something that happened in high school....I was at the event in which they were talking about. It was not a pretty night, in fact if I had the choice I would completely delete this night from the history of the earth. I almost killed my self that night. The woman sitting next to me actually started talking about the incident in which I almost died...they were laughing about it. Back then I didn't take my own mortality very serious, I did a lot of acid, drank a lot of beer, etc..... but sitting there next to the woman who was so callously laughing about my stupidity...It was pretty harsh!
So tell me Internet, has anything like this ever happened to you?
Did you ever do something where you almost died, even if it wasn't a serious situation and no one else thought it was as dangerous as you felt it was afterwords??
I need to fell like I am not the only stupid person alive still today??

4 comments:

flutter said...

Oh, I am stupid all the time

ms. bliss said...

ahhh honey...too many stupid incidents and too many stupid people...heehee...those situations are what make us wiser and stronger...i hope!

ps i'm back and promise to post in the next few days...

ms. bliss said...

ps I did a lot of acid and drank a lot of vodka....we must be sistas!

smooches

Sass said...

Can I just say, that situation would have FREAKED me out.

And I did too many stupid things to remember. Still do, in fact. ;)