Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holiday Update...LATE, LATE, LATE...

Sorry I haven't been around...the Holidays kept us all very busy. My Christmas dinner turned out fantastic and a wonderful time was had by all. Santa was so generous this year, thing one and thing two made out like bandits. We had our New year/ housewarming party and it went great as well. Didn't have too many people show up which was actually kind of nice. We ended up with those of our friends we consider the closest at midnight and that was perfect. Frankie has a pretty nasty cold that has turned into Bronchitis, and of course, what he gets I get..... have taken the last three days off work but sadly I have to go back tomorrow. Anyway hope all of your Holidays were as good as mine and welcome to 2009!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think January is the month of sick and yuck. I hope you all get back in the groove and are well soon.