Monday, October 18, 2010

hMM...

That right there in my title is exactly how my life feels right now, backwards, lower case first? I am in a whirlwind of nothingness yet i feel as if i am so busy i can barely stand when i finally walk in the door at the ungodly hour of 4pm... how reta (scratch that) stupid is that?I want nothing more than to crawl into bed and never get back out.  Hubby comes to bed every night, makes mad mattress mambo then sleeps then leaves me alone till the next night. Anyone ever feel this way? I know there is no logical reason for me to be stressed out, everything is going really well right now, we are finally able to make the mortgage payment and the car payments and cover utilities it rocks but damn, its hard when the kids or me even wants to go to dinner and my wallet has enough money in it for gas smokes and a couple cans of Red bull to get me to the next paycheck. I have so many random things swirling around right now it is hard to get one coherent sentence on the screen.  i am worried that my ex found this site, his new wife, my ex-bestie said something the other day that she could have ONLY gotten here.  i know i haven't been around alot but the topic of conversation was one of the last serious posts that i wrote before my totally unintended sabbatical.  I think i am going to star a new site. i will let those of you who still actually care have the address if you e-mail me at the Galexygirl email. See ya on the Flip!

No comments: